Lama nyaaa..


holiday at kampong


duh..
long time never open my stupid blog
hahaha
stupid? emrhh i guess so

actually i'm kinda bored here
nothing to do just eat.. eat.. n eat
i'm so proud to say that I'M CHUBBY!!
hahaha

i just can online facebook from handphone
coz my broadband DIE!
haven't pay yet

i'm at kampong now
holiday a.k.a honeymoon
Sem break for collage PTPL kota kinabalu
i just finish sitting for final exam
deym hard sia!
just pray that i'm will be pass my final exam
for teori makanan n kicthen sub
i know my mark ody
i guess!
huh!

i don't have any pic at kampong
coz i'm too pretty n shy to snap a pic
hahaha!

maybe and just maybe coz it will be a joke with
i find my sister in law
hahahaha
same like me
same name.. character!

deym!



Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca.. Datang Lah Lagi..

0 comments:

Post a Comment