My 1st post wit my broken ENGLISH.. hahah

English arh? ayoo nvr post b4
i try my best to blah blah blah until i die one
n until my hand can speak thailand ask me to stop typing
hahaha
c crazy ody


nothing to post oso wat
just story-story the story (^^#%$)


i want to talk about the gurl wear black t-shirt
hahahaha
u read, u noe ody larh NURUL JESSLYNA
yeah its u
nah i see u smile so big arh


diz gurl arh like 2 bully n kacau2 me
ayakkk but so syok eyh
if i nvr tahan arh my kung fu come out
kung fu panda oso lose one


so BAD diz gurl
hahahaha
no so bad larh
just lil bit oni


she friendly
kind
pretty oso


my work?
just in a red zone

tired.tired.tired

diz week i do waterworld
wah i tot so syok
but
oni god noe wat i feel
die!


c my post so short rite
i dont noe ody wat to type


p/s to nurul jesslyna

later i continue
i find my idea 1st
my idea fly away ody
myb go back 2 sabah

den sleep on my bed
hahahaha


Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca.. Datang Lah Lagi..

0 comments:

Post a Comment