Yeah! Jom Main Masak-Masak!


"cooking class!"


today our first class for garde manger class
n our new chef is around on tuesday
damn happy sia!

not too much to snapping pic
coz bit lazy n too xcited


my cooking place!
n my team member hand

today only make the sauce for a salad,
a little bit hard to understand
but i'll try my best to concentrate
and only have change to do 3 types of sauce
But before making the sauce
the day before we were instructed to make Sautee vegetables and vegetable stock
but only my group can be made
i don't know why
hahaha
a bit happy when chef jamil take our vege stock for sample

but our sautee vege a bit sweet when my team member
put a bit of sugar
but its ok will try to cook it again at home




Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca.. Datang Lah Lagi..

0 comments:

Post a Comment