Apology


I am sorry sister for hurting you
Yelling at you and saying all those bad things to you

I know there were the good days, where we would laugh and shop together
Saying we will be sisters forever and ever,
But sometimes we have bad times too, my big sister

I can't take back what I have said,
But I hope you understand that with anger
We can say things that are so untrue

I know you are a wonderful person, talented, and have so much potential
In my heart, you have a place because you are truly special

I commend you for your strength and for your courage to fight everyday
I know that your life is hard, and the people around you are negative
I don't want to add to that, so find it in your heart to forgive

I enjoy our special outings together, but it's not the same now that we have our families
Our priorities have changed, and we have to attend other needs

But, remember my sister, I am sorry for hurting you...
I did not choose my words, and they came out so wrong...
I know it will take time for our relationship to rebuild, but I will wait
however long

Again, I am sorry sister for hurting you
Yelling at you and saying all those bad things to you

Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca.. Datang Lah Lagi..

0 comments:

Post a Comment